Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I just got the cdk manager into bsl-runner

Finally some real progress. Today I got the cdk-manager running inside bsl-runner. To call it unstable would be an understatement, but from time to time it is there and when so it is possible to create a molecule and run some cdk manager methods on it. For the future I want to get a nightly build which produces something runnable for the project up and running on http://pele.farmbio.uu.se/hudson/. I should also start working on a test suite for the project. For the moment it's been along the ways of: "I wonder what is needed to get this running" but now that it actually runs it is time to get some tests covering the functionality up and running to be able to see when I break things. However since the Bioclipse project is nearing next release I will probably have to start spending my time on getting the next version out, and the bsl-runner is not Bioclipse 2.6 stuff. Not nearly...


P. S. Oh if you are crazy enough to want to try and run this, check-out all the HEADLESS branches (I think core and cheminformatics might be enough actually) and start the bsl-runner product find in the bsl-runner repo. The feature is not yet complete so you will have to add all required plugins using the run config dialogs 'Add required' button.

1 comment:

Followers